Karyn Schorr has been practicing psychotherapy for over 30 years in New York City and Westchester. After receiving her Masters Degree in
Social Work from Columbia University, Karyn went on to do extensive postgraduate work, receiving:
- Psychoanalytic Certificate in Psychotherapy and Supervision from the Training Institute for Mental Health
- Group Therapy Certificate from the Post Graduate Center
- Certificate in Imago Relationship Therapy
- Certificate in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy - Level 2
- Extensive training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- AEDP Training
- PACT Certification Level 2
Karyn offers individual and Couples Therapy virtually and in person.
Karyn has spent much of her 30 years attending workshops, seminars and symposiums in a variety of psychotherapy modalities. Her goal is to
integrate her knowledge and experience to tailor her treatment specifically to each patient.
- National Association of Social Workers
- Greater New York Association of Imago Relational Therapists
- New York State Society for Clinical Social Workers
- Compassion and Care